A special service for the IJ7T DXpedition is the Online QSL Request System (OQRS) for bureau and DIRECT QSL cards. This is no E-QSL system. The callsigns and QSO data of the requests are stored in a database and you will automatically receive a real printed QSL card via the bureau or DIRECT to your mailbox without sending your own QSL card if you are in the log!
If you choose the DIRECT option, you will be asked for a minimum donation of USD 5,- (EUR 3,-). This saves you time and reduces the QSL bureau workload. If you want to use this request please keep in mind:
- Make your donation with Paypal if you need QSL via direct
- Enter your QSL request (for all your QSOs with IJ7T) only once
- Do not send any further cards via the bureau then! This means extra, unnecessary work for us.
- We do not answer E-Mail QSL requests!
How to use the Online QSL Request Form
- Enter your callsign, optional comments and the QSO data of all your QSOs with IJ7T (day, time, band and mode).
- Enter the QSO times in UTC and with 4 digits (0000 … 2359).
- The QSOs can be entered in any order.
- The QSOs are not verified against the online log, this is later the job of the IJ7T QSL Manager.
What if …
- … you don’t know how to use the OQRS? Please read the instruction above.
- … you still don’t know how to use the OQRS after reading the instruction? Please contact us.
- … there is shown an error while loading or submitting the form? Please contact us.
- … you made more contacts than the form can handle? Please submit another form with the data of the remaining QSOs.
- … not all contacts you supposed to have with IJ7T are confirmed via OQRS? Please contact us.